Workplace Harassment Training Program
This professionally developed and delivered training will educate and inform workers about bullying and harassment in the workplace. Our Harassment Training Program will help your organization be exceptional by improving culture and mental health. It will help establish workplace expectations and mitigate legal liability.
- What is bullying and harassment and what types are there?
- What isn’t harassment?
- Why does harassment occur?
- How does it affect the workplace culture and personnel?
- What are employer responsibilities and legal obligations?
- What are Primary and Secondary Controls for bullying and harassment?
- How to ensure success and have a respectful workplace.
Leadership & Managers
Full version suitable for Management, Human Resources, and Health & Safety Professionals (approx. 60 mins).
Personnel, Vendors, Contractors
Short version suitable for general workforce (approx. 30 mins).
Follow us on social media
© Copyright 2021 National Safety | All Rights Reserved